PHILADELPHIA, PA – May 24, 2018 – Entercom today announced nine promotions for senior management across digital, programming, events, sales, ad sales marketing, legal, and traffic.
“We are fortunate to have such a talented team of leaders at Entercom and it is a pleasure to be able to promote several of them today in recognition of their increasing roles and responsibilities,” said David Field, President and Chief Executive Officer, Entercom. “These are exciting times at the company and as we roll ahead with our investments and execute our transformational plans, we will continue to offer meaningful professional growth opportunities for our top performers.”
“This is a strategic move to position ourselves for success in the long-term,” said Weezie Kramer, Chief Operating Officer, Entercom. “We are making great progress and we are excited about where we are headed. With this new, elevated leadership structure, we are poised to maximize our capabilities and scale as one of the best radio broadcast operators in the industry.”
The management promotions include the following:
- Fred Bennett, Senior Vice President, Traffic Weather Information Network
- JD Crowley, Chief Digital Officer
- Mike Dash, Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel
- Liana Huth, Senior Vice President, Programming Innovation
- Jen Morelli, Senior Vice President, Events and Experiences
- Jenny Nelson, Senior Vice President, Ad Sales Marketing
- John Pacino, Senior Vice President, Product and Engineering
- Sam Rogers, Senior Vice President, National Sales
- Jeff Sottolano, Senior Vice President, Radio and Radio.com Programming
About Entercom Communications Corp.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).